NutriCalc® offers on-site consultancy and training designed with your specific products and business needs in mind.
Even if you feel you know your way round NutriCalc®, clients often tell us that investing in some on-site training has helped them get even more from their NutriCalc® nutrition calculation software.
A packed one-day training session, delivered on your own premises by our friendly NutriCalc® experts includes a mix of theory and practical exercises. You and your team will learn how to:
- Use NutriCalc® nutrition calculation software confidently
- Improve the efficiency and accuracy of your calculations
- Spot errors and omissions in nutrition specifications, and what to do about them
- Reach nutrient targets
- Design healthier recipes
- Handle unusual products, processes and ingredients
- Compare the pros and cons of analysis and calculation
- Use a combination of analysis and calculation to reduce costs
- Handle variable products
- Solve any specific problems you have with ingredients, products and recipes you work with
- Produce fully compliant and informative food labels
Delegates who complete the day will receive a NutriCalc® certificate of attendance.
- How much does training cost?
A full day’s training session held on your premises costs around £1,500 + VAT, depending on the number of delegates. Talk to one of our team today about your budget and requirements. We also offer webinars for overseas clients.
- Ask us about consultancy
NutriCalc® can also offer consultancy to help you manage issues specific to your business and achieve your goals in generating nutrition information. Talk to one of our team today to see how we can help.
- Everyday support for you
Using NutriCalc® nutrition calculation software and need a question answered then and there? There is a wealth of support on hand, from our in-built help manual to FAQs, online video tutorials and the services of our in-house support team.