Five International Label Report Formats
With NutriCalc, the UK/EU format for labelling is included as standard with all plans.
The following Countries are currently not member of the European Union although they may also be following the labelling legislation of the EU or a neighbouring country:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
It is always advisable to check the labelling requirements of these Countries before creating your labels.
NutriCalc’s Premium plan also offers a variety of formats for countries outside of the EU and Europe:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
The software offers the following features for each territory:
- America – A full nutrient table within the guideline calculations, as well as a Nutrition Facts label format for the USA based on a serving size and the % DV’s per portion
- Australia/New Zealand – A full nutrient table within the guideline calculations, as well as the correct nutrition label format
- Canada – A full nutrient table within the guideline calculations as well as the labels format based on a serving size and the % DV’s per serving
- Hong Kong – A full nutrient table with nutrients per 100g, per serving or both
- South Africa – a full nutrient table within the guideline calculations as well as the NRV values and percentages per serving
For more information on features included in each plan, please see our Pricing Plans page.